- BBC Two
- 6 (1 series)
- Rhona Cameron, Mel Giedroyc, Dave Lamb, Janet Brown and Vicki Pepperdine
- Rhona Cameron and Linda Gibson
- Gareth Carrivick
- Gareth Carrivick, Stephen McCrum, Jon Plowman and Jez Nightingale
Rhona is a lesbian in her early thirties. She is recently single, lives alone in north London, works as a freelance video reviewer and is a woman badly afflicted by urban anxiety. Rhona is impulsive and ruled by her emotions, a perfectionist who believes totally in her ability to control her own destiny through the use of either charm or blatant manipulation - a feat of some bravery when she is faced daily by the certain knowledge that everyone is against her. Rhona is, in every way, her own worst enemy.
- The theme music was composed by Al Collingwood and sung by Rhona Cameron.
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 25th July 2000 at 9:50pm on BBC Two