Series I - QI VG: Compilation Show 5
A mixture of new material and the best bits from Series I.
- Best Bit: International - Jesse Owens being snubbed by FDR.
- Best Bit: Imbroglio - Frank Skinner plays the banjolele.
- Best Bit: Inland Revenue - Harold MacMillan joining the AA.
- Best Bit: I-Spy - Scouting for Boys advice on dealing with the suicidal.
- Best Bit: Incomprehensible Tangent - SatNav voices and Ross Noble on the longest straight road in the world.
- New Material: Inequality Tangent - Patrick Litchfield was once asked to photograph a royal wedding at Hampton Court in which all the crown heads of Europe would attend (the first such photo), except for the elderly and wheelchair-bound Princess Catherine of Greece. When the photo was taken someone wheeled in an old woman on a wheelchair who was visiting the palace, thinking it was Princess Catherine.
- Best Bit: Illumination - Hydrogel beads.
- Best Bit: Incomprehensible - Lettuce on the Titanic.
- Best Bit: I-Spy XL Tangent - The "Durable" Mike Malloy.
- New Material: Ice - If you take two phone books and inter-leaf them, so each page of one book fits between the pages of the other, it is practically impossible for you to pull the two apart because of the friction caused by the pages. You need 8,000lb of force to do it. Alan is only able to do it because he trashes the books around with such force that some of the pages are torn out.
- Best Bit: Indecision - Sexing chicks.
- Best Bit: Inventive XL Tangent - Pig in a poke.
- Best Bit: Infantile - The best hugs.
- Best Bit: Inventive - The panel try ventriloquism.
- Friday 16th December 2011
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Stephen Fry||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Dara O Briain||Guest|
|Brian Cox (as Prof Brian Cox, University of Manchester)||Guest|
|John Mitchinson||Question Writer|
|Justin Pollard||Question Writer|
|James Harkin||Question Writer|
|Molly Oldfield||Question Writer|
|Andrew Hunter Murray||Question Writer|
|David Morley (as Dave Morley)||Executive Producer|
|Ruby Kuraishe||Executive Producer|