Series B, Episode 4 - Bible
- There are only 15 professional ventriloquists in Britain. The word "Ventriloquist" means "Stomach talker".
- A Birmingham screwdriver is slang for a hammer. (Forfeit: Drink)
- The people of Bhutan have the least use for Jeremy Clarkson, because they have little television and few roads. Television was introduced in 1999. Parking fees were recently introduced although there are no traffic lights in the whole of the Kingdom. Most people live a day away from a road. 0.01% of the country is on the internet. The domain initials are .bt. Telephones were introduced to Bhutan in 1980, and there are only 6,000 of them.
- According to the book of Leviticus, Jews can eat grasshoppers but not cuckoos, ferrets or camels. They also cannot eat lobsters, crabs, frogs, chameleons, eels, hares, snails, lizards, moles, ravens, ospreys, vultures, swans, owls, storks, herons, bats, pelicans, lapwings, prawns, eagles, pigs and shellfish.
- Since Tsar Alexander III in 1881, the leaders of Russia have alternated between being hairy and bald. The current leader at the time of broadcast was Valdimir Putin, who was bald. Since this was broadcast the line has continued, with Dmitry Medvedev (hairy) and Putin (bald) again.
- The English Civil War resulted in the highest proportion of British soldiers dying, mainly because everyone in it was British. (85,000 on the battlefield, another 100,000 of wounds subsequently - 10% of the adult population) The Irish population was halved by Oliver Cromwell.
- Less than 0.02% of the Earth is water. Seven-tenths of the Earth's surface is covered in water. Earth can also go into the Red Spot on Jupiter. (Forfeit: Two-Thirds)
- Andy Warhol always wore green underwear. The only funeral he went to was his own and he never danced.
- Robert Burns never wore a kilt, since kilt-wearing was illegal in the 18th century, mainly because of the Jacobite Rebellion. He was never referred to as "Robbie" or "Rabby" Burns, but sometimes "Rab".
Jeremy Clarkson: 5 points
Jeremy Hardy: 3 points
Alan Davies and Barry Cryer: -6 points
- Friday 22nd October 2004
- BBC Four
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Stephen Fry||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|John Mitchinson||Question Writer|
|Piers Fletcher||Question Writer|
|Jonathan Paul Green||Production Designer|
|Phil Clarke||Executive Producer|
|Mark Freeland||Executive Producer|