Series R - Highlights Special
- Rest & Recreation Best Bit: The least sportsmanlike thing you can do on a rugby pitch.
- Road And Rail Best Bit: What's That Sign?
- R Animals Best Bit: Baby hyraxes eating their mother's poo.
- Rock 'n' Roll Best Bit Tangent: Eshaan Akbar teaches the panel Bollywood dancing.
- Revolutions New Material: A dubious revolving invention is an apparatus or facilitating the birth of a child by centrifugal force. A woman would be strapped into the machine, the woman would be spun around at high speed, and the baby would be propelled out and caught in a net.
- Restaurants Best Bit Tangent: The Heart Attack Grill.
- Ruff And Reddy Best Bit: How to eat soup while wearing a ruff.
- Rogue Best Bit Tangent: The world's strongest beer.
- Reflections Best Bit: What happens when you get Foreign Language Syndrome?
- R Animals Best Tangent: Alan Davies gets envious of planets with more than one moon.
- Rock 'n' Roll New Material Tangent: Bill Bailey was once in China and came across a sign, in English, on a remote island off Hong Kong. The sign was supposed to be a map with an arrow to show where you were, but the sign had been weathered so much that all the information was gone. Thus all the sign said was: "You are here."
- Radioactive Best Bit: The radio transmitter disguised to look like a pair of testicles.
- Ruff And Reddy Best Bit Tangent: Susan Calman eating a locust bhaji.
- Rejoice! Best Bit: Justin Moorhouse and Alan attempt to break the world record for the most Christmas crackers pulled in 30 seconds.
- Random New Material Tangent: Daliso Chaponda is trying to take the notoriously complicated British Citizenship Test. Bill Bailey secretly wrote out all the questions from the test, made it into 100 questions, and presented it as a family quiz at Christmas. No-one got close to passing the test. Sally Phillips asks what should be on the test, to which Sandi suggests whether cream or jam should go on the scone first.
- Rude Best Bit: Whose feet are seven feet long than they used to be?
- R Animals Best Bit Tangent: Animals with prehensile body parts.
- Rejoice! Best Bit: Alan breaks the record for Christmas cracker pulling.
- Thursday 4th February 2021
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Sandi Toksvig||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Stephen K Amos||Guest|
|James Harkin||Script Editor|
|Anna Ptaszynski||Script Editor|
|Sandi Toksvig||Script Editor|
|John Lloyd (as John Lloyd CBE)||Series Producer|