Series R - Highlights Special
- Roaming New Material Tangent: The panel are shown some Danish words and are asked what they mean. "Bagslag" (pronounced "bowslay") means "backfire". "Fart" means "speed". "Boghandel" (pronounced "bo-handle") means "bookshop".
- Rest & Recreation Best Bit Tangent: The model Fabio and his roller coaster accident with a bird.
- Radioactive Best Bit: How to sell a house which is next to a nuclear power station.
- Rude Best Bit: The "BARF" scale.
- Rubbish Best Bit Tangent: More of Bridget's miserable time on the farm.
- Ruff and Reddy Best Bit Tangent: Susan Calman's first ever bikini wax.
- Revolutions Best Bit Tangent: Gyles Brandreth going to a casino with Mick Jagger.
- Road and Rail New Material Tangent: Chris de Burgh once wrote a really bad song about a death train.
- Restaurants Best Bit: The Beer Hunter.
- Roaming Best Bit: The fast 19th century surgeon Robert Liston.
- Rest & Recreation Best Bit Tangent: Susan watching Gravity.
- Radioactivity New Material Tangent: Humans are radiations because 60% of our body heat leaves through radiation. Toucans radiate even more with their large beaks.
- Road and Rail New Material Tangent: Cally Beaton says that there was a man who claimed that women at 50 are invisible. Sandi says this is true at restaurants, with which Aisling Bea suggests popping one tit out, but Cally says that at a certain age this would not work.
- Revolutions Best Bit Tangent: Gyles' ancestor Jeremiah Brandreth.
- Reflections Best Bit: Which is better, symmetrical knees of symmetrical nostrils?
- Rude Best Bit Tangent: Catching shuttlecocks with chopsticks.
- Radioactivity New Material Tangent: Alan and Josh Widdicombe both won £25,000 on Celebrity Million Pound Drop. Alan however lost £450,000 on the question: "What was the first flavour of crisps?"
- Restaurants Best Bit Tangent: Sandi cutting champagne bottles with swords.
- Thursday 13th August 2020
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Sandi Toksvig||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Stephen K Amos||Guest|
|Julian White (as Julian the Magnificent)||Self|
|James Harkin||Script Editor|
|Anna Ptaszynski||Script Editor|
|Sandi Toksvig||Script Editor|
|John Lloyd (as John Lloyd CBE)||Series Producer|
|Justin Pollard||Associate Producer|
|Jonathan Paul Green||Production Designer|
|Nick Collier||Lighting Designer|
|Andrew Hunter Murray||Researcher|
|Sarah Clay||Commissioning Editor|