Series N, Episode 3 - Nosey Noisy
- The buzzers are the panellists favourite sounds. Aisling's buzzer is of a baby giggling, although not her own as she is not a mother. Ross's buzzer is of his two daughters quoting Indiana Jones, with his youngest daughter Willow mispronouncing the letter "s" as "r" so "I hate snakes" becomes "I hate rakes", and eldest daughter Elfie saying: "I am Mola Ram!" Corey's buzzer is of a Slipknot track. Alan's buzzer is the klaxon. (Forfeit: Klaxon)
- The loudest thing anyone has ever shouted is the word: "Quiet!" Anneliese Flanagan, a primary school teacher from Belfast, is in the Guinness Book of Records for having the loudest voice. In 1994 she entered a shouting competition and her record has never been broken. She logged 121 decibels, which is exactly the same as a chainsaw, or 32 times louder than a vacuum cleaner, and she can shout twice as loud as the human pain threshold.
- XL Tangent: Aisling went to see the film "Magic Mike" in the cinema. At the start of the film the title character gets on his knees and slides down a catwalk, so on the giant cinema screen his crotch comes flying towards the audience. When Aisling saw this she shrieked, which she claims is the loudest noise she has ever made. Luckily for her, the film was not shown in 3D.
- Tangent: In comparison to Flanagan's shouting and the chainsaw, a Slipknot concert is quieter, as they top out at 109db.
- Tangent: The record for the loudest burp is currently being fought out between two men. The original record holder was set by Paul Hunn of Essex at 109.9db in February 2016. Immediately after this Neville Sharp of Humptydoo, Australia broke the record. Ross saw Sharp on Australian TV trying to burp, but he needed a build up and thus couldn't burp on demand, so many people doubted Sharp's claims. The day after Sharp broke Hunn's record, Hunn came back with a burp of 117.9db, which is louder than a Deep Purple concert in 1972, which broke the record for the world's loudest band and left three audience members unconscious. The record for the loudest band has since been broken by Mot
- Friday 4th November 2016
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew