Series N - QI VG: Compilation Show 16
A mixture of new material and best bits from Series N.
- Best Bit: North Norse - The Danish lead the world in exporting sperm, and Rhod Gilbert's misunderstands how dark it gets in Denmark in winter.
- Best Bit: Nosey Noisy Tangent - Antique hearing aids.
- Best Bit: Non-Sequiturs - How do you get urine off a nun?
- Best Bit: Not Nearly Tangent - Gyles Brandreth hosting the British Funeral Awards.
- Best Bit: Noodles Tangent - Jerry Springer's childhood in wartime Britain and his time as mayor of Cincinnati.
- Best Bit: Noble Rot Tangent - Petticoat duels between women.
- Best Bit: Next Tangent - The ring and chain trick.
- Best Bit: Night - The worst thing you can do on a bed of nails.
- Best Bit: Naked Truth Tangent - Sandi's school uniform.
- New Material: Nature/Nurture Tangent - Ross Noble was once in a gym and was using a piece of equipment that is stretched by your legs. As he used it he left out a fart so long that it changed key. Ross laughed so much that he turned to the man next to him and said: "I bet that happens all the time." The man said: "No."
- Best Bit: Naming Names - The cause of the first mass extinction.
- Best Bit: Night Tangent - Holly Walsh attending a Jeff Coons art exhibit.
- Best Bit: North Norse - Norway giving Finland a mountain as a present.
- Best Bit: Nature/Nurture - The world's fussiest eater.
- Best Bit: Nonsense - Who blows their noses for something to eat?
- Best Bit: Naval Navigation Tangent - The theory that the dinosaurs were wiped out due to a change in temperature.
- Best Bit: Noel - The panel play the parlour game "Are you there, Moriarty?"
- Friday 24th February 2017
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Sandi Toksvig||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Victoria Coren Mitchell||Guest|
|Deirdre O'Kane (as Deidre O'Kane)||Guest|
|James Harkin||Script Editor|
|John Lloyd (as John Lloyd CBE)||Series Producer|
|Sohail Shah||Executive Producer|
|Jonathan Paul Green||Production Designer|