Series L - QI VG: Compilation Show 11
- A mixture of new material and best bits from Series L.
- Best Bit: L-Animals - The sound made by the loneliest whale in the world.
- Best Bit: Little and Large - The best use for a whale at a party.
- Best Bit: Lumped Together - The world's largest love handles.
- Best Bit: Lenses - Trying to rotate your right foot clockwise while writing a 6 in the air with your right hand.
- Best Bit: Lucky Losers - Nominative determinism.
- Best Bit: Lethal - Lethal uses for a laptop and Stephen working with Kiefer Sutherland.
- New Material: L-Animals - Ladybirds can get their spots from sexually transmitted diseases. Ladybirds are highly sexed, and the males do not really mind what they have sex with. Male ladybirds are known to have sex with other males and with dead females. In a 9 hour long mating session the male's orgasm can be 30 minutes long. These mating sessions result in STDs which mean they can get lice and spots, other than the ones on their wings. There appears to be no specific term for a male ladybird. Ross Noble asks if there are male ladybirds which like homosexual sex, or as Sarah Millican calls them, "gaydbirds".
- Best Bit: Literature - Edward Lear's terrible limericks.
- Best Bit: No-L - Jimmy Carr and chain siphoning.
- Best Bit: Lovely - Aphrodisiac food and drink.
- Best Bit: Lumped Together - The lava lamp lab lark.
- Friday 30th January 2015
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Stephen Fry||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Victoria Coren Mitchell||Guest|
|James Harkin||Script Editor|
|John Mitchinson||Question Writer|
|James Harkin||Question Writer|
|Molly Oldfield||Question Writer|
|Andrew Hunter Murray||Question Writer|
|Anne Miller||Question Writer|
|Stevyn Colgan||Question Writer|
|Jonathan Paul Green||Production Designer|
|John Lloyd (as John Lloyd CBE)||Series Producer|
|Ruby Kuraishe||Executive Producer|
|Suzanne McManus||Executive Producer|