Series J - QI VG: Compilation Show 7
A mixture of new material and the best bits from Series J.
- Best Bit: Journeys - The best way to remember where you left your passport.
- Best Bit: Jungles - The ant/sand jolly jape.
- Best Bit: Jingle Bells - Beethoven's Jingling Johnny.
- Best Bit: Jargon - The thing that Watson did twice as often as Holmes.
- Best Bit: Just the Job - Something interesting that you can do with a slinky. It was designed by Richard James, an American naval officer who invented by accident. He knocked over a coiled spring and noticed how it moved. It was his wife however who thought it would make a good toy. Over 300 million have been sold. If you let go of a slinky, the bottom does not move. The top of it moves and then the spring falls down to the ground.
- New Material: Jams, Jelly and Juice - Actor Richard Brain once starred in a commercial where he played a mummy. At one point, while wrapped up in his bandages, he needed to pee. However, because it took so long to unwrap him, someone had to rummage around and get out Brain's cock. To this day he has no idea who it was he could not see.
- Best Bit: Jargon - What is the only number which when written out in English is spelt in alphabetical order?
- Best Bit: Jobs - The laser balloon popping jolly jape.
- Best Bit: Jams, Jelly and Juice - The miracle jerry jolly jape.
- Best Bit: Journalism - The vortex cannon jolly jape.
- Friday 28th December 2012
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Stephen Fry||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Dara O Briain||Guest|
|Reginald D Hunter||Guest|
|Brian Cox (as Prof Brian Cox, University of Manchester)||Guest|
|Victoria Coren Mitchell (as Victoria Coren)||Guest|
|Richard Coles (as Rev Richard Coles)||Guest|
|James Harkin||Script Editor|
|Jonathan Paul Green||Production Designer|
|John Lloyd (as John Lloyd CBE)||Series Producer|
|Ruby Kuraishe||Executive Producer|