Series 2, Episode 1 : Lance Got Game
- Thursday 10th November 2011
- 30 minutes
It's Austerity Britain 2011 and times are hard and getting harder.
With star salesman Little Gary Patel still detained at Her Majesty's pleasure, the ever-resourceful sales staff of PhoneShop Sutton are feeling the pinch and something has to be done.
As Ashley and Jerwayne attempt to make some extra money on the side, Shelley goes on the warpath, and Janine finds herself socialising with the cream of Croydon society.
- Friday 11th November 2011 at 02.05
- Tuesday 15th November 2011 at 23.05
- Wednesday 16th November 2011 at 02.20
- Monday 2nd January 2012 at 23.10
- Thursday 5th April 2012 at 23.05
- Friday 6th April 2012 at 02.30
- Saturday 20th April 2013 at 01.30
- Friday 21st June 2013 at 22.35 on C4
- Saturday 7th December 2013 at 00.25
- Tuesday 18th February 2014 at 22.40 on 4Music
- Thursday 20th February 2014 at 23.40 on 4Music
- Wednesday 26th February 2014 at 23.40 on 4Music
- Thursday 19th June 2014 at 00.40 on 4Music
- Friday 5th September 2014 at 01.40
- Saturday 6th September 2014 at 00.20
- Monday 3rd November 2014 at 23.50 on 4Music
- Sunday 9th August 2015 at 21.00 on London Live
- Wednesday 12th August 2015 at 01.10 on London Live
- Thursday 13th August 2015 at 21.00 on London Live
- Sunday 20th September 2015 at 21.00 on London Live
- Thursday 24th September 2015 at 21.00 on London Live
- Saturday 26th September 2015 at 02.00 on London Live
- Thursday 24th December 2015 at 21.00 on London Live
- Sunday 17th July 2016 at 04.30 on London Live
- Monday 18th July 2016 at 02.00 on London Live
Cast & crew
|Steve Brody||Wheelchair Dave|
|Dick Lunn||Production Design|
|Jon MacQueen||Associate Producer|
The PhoneShop team try to come up with some money making ideas.
Wheelchair Dave has got two very lucrative words...