Series 2, Episode 1 - Lance Got Game
It's Austerity Britain 2011 and times are hard and getting harder.
With star salesman Little Gary Patel still detained at Her Majesty's pleasure, the ever-resourceful sales staff of PhoneShop Sutton are feeling the pinch and something has to be done.
As Ashley and Jerwayne attempt to make some extra money on the side, Shelley goes on the warpath, and Janine finds herself socialising with the cream of Croydon society.
- Thursday 10th November 2011
- 30 minutes
- Friday 11th November 2011 at 2:05am on E4
- Tuesday 15th November 2011 at 11:05pm on E4
- Wednesday 16th November 2011 at 2:20am on E4
- Monday 2nd January 2012 at 11:10pm on E4
- Thursday 5th April 2012 at 11:05pm on E4
- Friday 6th April 2012 at 2:30am on E4
- Saturday 20th April 2013 at 1:30am on E4
- Friday 21st June 2013 at 10:35pm on C4
- Saturday 7th December 2013 at 12:25am on E4
- Tuesday 18th February 2014 at 10:40pm on 4Music
- Thursday 20th February 2014 at 11:40pm on 4Music
- Wednesday 26th February 2014 at 11:40pm on 4Music
- Thursday 19th June 2014 at 12:40am on 4Music
- Friday 5th September 2014 at 1:40am on E4
- Saturday 6th September 2014 at 12:20am on E4
- Monday 3rd November 2014 at 11:50pm on 4Music
- Sunday 9th August 2015 at 9:00pm on London Live
- Wednesday 12th August 2015 at 1:10am on London Live
- Thursday 13th August 2015 at 9:00pm on London Live
- Sunday 20th September 2015 at 9:00pm on London Live
- Thursday 24th September 2015 at 9:00pm on London Live
- Saturday 26th September 2015 at 2:00am on London Live
- Thursday 24th December 2015 at 9:00pm on London Live
- Sunday 17th July 2016 at 4:30am on London Live
- Monday 18th July 2016 at 2:00am on London Live
- Monday 7th November 2016 at 9:00pm on London Live
- Friday 11th November 2016 at 1:45am on London Live
Cast & crew
|Steve Brody||Wheelchair Dave|
|Dick Lunn||Production Designer|
|Jon MacQueen||Associate Producer|
The PhoneShop team try to come up with some money making ideas.
Wheelchair Dave has got two very lucrative words...