Only Fools And Horses - The 80s Specials
On Blu-ray for the first time - lovely jubbly! Includes collectors' booklet, behind the scenes photo galleries, 5 exclusive double-sided art cards, plus both the original and writer's cut versions of A Royal Flush, and a fully restored 4 minute scene in The Jolly Boys' Outing.
Join Del, Rodders and the rest of the gang on a series of adventures. Uncle Albert takes to the seas once more in To Hull And Back, Del Boy makes a lasting impression when he joins a clay pigeon shoot in A Royal Flush, the highs and lows of romance are revealed in Dates, and The Jolly Boys' Outing to Margate sees the entire Peckham faithful get into all sorts of trouble.
Written and created by John Sullivan. Starring: David Jason, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Buster Merryfield, Tessa Peake-Jones, John Challis, Roger Lloyd Pack, Sue Holderness, Patrick Murray, Roy Heather, Paul Barber, Gwyneth Strong and Jim Broadbent.
- To Hull And Back (Originally Transmitted: 25/12/85)
- A Royal Flush (Originally Transmitted: 25/12/86)
- The Frog's Legacy (Originally Transmitted: 25/12/87)
- Dates (Originally Transmitted: 25/12/88)
- The Jolly Boys' Outing (Originally Transmitted: 25/12/89)
First released: Monday 22nd November 2021
- Collectors' booklet
- Behind the scenes photo galleries
- Unseen footage
- 5 exclusive double-sided art cards
- Both the original and writer's cut versions of A Royal Flush
- A fully restored 4 minute scene in The Jolly Boys' Outing
Not in the UK?
If you are in the North America, look out for US/Canadian flag icons on popular product listings for direct links.
If you order from a UK store, please note that the UK is in Region 2 and B, respectively, for DVDs and Blu-rays - check your player's compatibility, or look for multi-region products if you are located in another region.
If you are in Australia or New Zealand (DVD Region 4), note that almost all DVDs distributed in the UK by the BBC and 2entertain are encoded for both Region 2 and Region 4. The UK and Australasia are in the same Blu-ray region (B).