My Almost Famous Family
CBBC musical comedy series. Singing, dancing and doing the chores - it's all in a day's work for the Swann family
- BBC Two
- 11 (1 series), plus 1 preview special
- Rakie Ayola, Andrew Clover, Angus Harrison, Matthew Jacobs Morgan, Naomi Battrick, Dominique Moore, Rachel Brady, Alice Henley and others
- Andrew Viner and Holly Lyons
- Beryl Richards, Griff Rowland and Jonathan Gershfield
- Paul McKenzie
An all-singing, all-dancing comedy series for CBBC. By day the Swanns perform as TV pop group We're In Perfect Harmony; by night they're a big, blended and sometimes harmonious step-family.
When English musician Gary Swann stepped on stage with African-American soul singer Sholandra in Las Vegas it was love at first verse. Now their families have come together, moved back to the UK and landed the best gig in TV - house band on everyone's favourite tea-time chat-show, The Totally Annabelle Show, hosted by the nation's top teen presenter.
In front of the TV screens Annabelle is a darling and adored by all but, once the cameras stop rolling, the Swanns soon discover her real persona - she's a nightmare!
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Saturday 12th September 2009 on BBC Two at 10am
- Last new broadcast
- Saturday 21st November 2009 on BBC Two at 10am
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 16th September 2013 at 12:35pm on CBBC