- Sketch Show
- John Cleese, Michael Palin, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Terry Gilliam and Graham Chapman
- John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Michael Palin, Carol Cleveland, Sam Holmes and Graham Chapman
- Eric Idle, Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Terry Jones and Michael Palin
- Eric Idle and Aubrey Powell
- Lindsay Jex, Martin Dance, Jim Beach and Fiz Oliver
In 1969 perhaps the most influential TV comedy ever began: Monty Python's Flying Circus. Four TV series, four films, several live shows, musicals and records, and one death later, the five surviving members of Monty Python have returned for a series of live shows at London's O2 Arena.
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is a live broadcast of the show's last night - their final ever performance, on Sunday 20 July 2014.
Shown live on Gold and broadcast in more than 2,000 cinemas across the world - including over 450 in the UK alone - there are classic sketches aplenty, some with a new spin, performed by John Cleese, Michael Palin, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Terry Gilliam, and from beyond the grave the late Graham Chapman.
- One down, five to go.
- Part of
- Production companies
- Also known as
- Monty Python Live (Mostly): One Down, Five To Go (Other official name)
- The Last Night Of The Pythons (Other official name)
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Sunday 20th July 2014 on Gold at 7pm
- Last new broadcast
- Sunday 20th July 2014 on Gold at 7:30pm
- Last repeat
- Sunday 21st August 2016 at 12:00am