- 2009 - 2012
- Sky Arts, BBC Two
- 6 (1 series), plus 1 BBC single episode version
- Danny Scheinmann, John Cleese, Michael Palin, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Terry Gilliam and Graham Chapman
- Bill Jones, Ben Timlett and Alan G. Parker
- Bill Jones, Ben Timlett, Harold Gronenthal, George Lentz Jr., Evan Shapiro, Jennifer Caserta, Christine Lubrano, Terry Shand and more
To commemorate the 'Ruby Jubilee' of Monty Python, this six part series takes viewers on a journey telling the story of the Pythons from start to finish.
Starting with the very humble beginnings of how the legendary British comedy troupe emerged, we learn how the cast met, their early influences and how they went on to create ground-breaking television, and their transition into movies that would change the face of comedy forever.
- Part of
- Also known as
- Monty Python: Almost The Truth - The Lawyer's Cut
- Monty Python: Almost The Truth - The BBC Lawyers' Cut