- Comedy Drama
- BBC One
- 4 (1 series)
- Michael Maloney, Leslie Phillips, Maria Aitken, Graham Crowden, Abigail Cruttenden, Cathryn Harrison, Charlotte Williams, Stephen Moore and others
- John Hadfield and David Nobbs
- Martyn Friend
- Jacqueline Davis, John Reynolds and Alan Strachan
Civil servant Jasper Pye has been denounced as boring by his girlfriend. He therefore decides to quit his job and to become an artist in Paris. His superiors have other ideas however; they decide that he is the perfect man to be sent to dismantle a government statistical research unit.
The unit is housed in a stately home and Jasper is soon distracted by the three daughters of owner Lord Flamborough. He finds himself cast headlong into the local lifestyle.
View recording details
- First broadcast
- Sunday 12th June 1994 on BBC One at 9:10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Sunday 3rd July 1994 on BBC One at 8:15pm
- Length of episodes
- 50 minutes