- 2016 - 2017
- CBBC, CBeebies
- 52 (2 series)
- Maclean Burke, Niamh McCann, Robyn Dempsey, Reece Adenusi, Des Keogh, Lucia Evans, Susie Power, Paul Tylak and Rebecca Walsh
- Alan Shannon, Robert Burke, Ronan Burke, Niall Mooney and Rafa Diaz Canales
- Mark Cumberton, Ian Hamilton and Meabh Tammemagi
Little Roy follows the everyday adventures of five-year-old Roy O'Brien, an enthusiastic, inquisitive and playful little boy. In fact, he's just like any other boy his age, except for one thing - he's a cartoon!
This series is a live action/animation hybrid with Little Roy as the central character. Each episode follows a day in the life of Little Roy, as his cartoon abilities and enthusiasm cause some form of mayhem or misunderstanding.
To solve his real life quandary, Little Roy escapes into his imagination. In a full cartoon sequence, he takes on the persona of 'Wonder Roy', and with his sidekick Finn, he plays out his particular predicament of the day and finds a solution!
This is a spin-off from Roy.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Monday 10th October 2016 on CBBC at 7:20am
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 14th December 2017 on CBeebies at 5pm
- Last repeat
- Thursday 19th December 2019 at 5:00pm on CBeebies