- 2016 - 2017
- CBBC, CBeebies
- 52 (2 series)
- Maclean Burke, Niamh McCann, Robyn Dempsey, Reece Adenusi, Des Keogh, Lucia Evans, Susie Power, Paul Tylak and Rebecca Walsh
- Amy Buscombe, Anita Turner, Dee Roycroft, Brendan Spratt and Lena Byrne
- Alan Shannon, Robert Burke, Ronan Burke, Niall Mooney, Rafa Diaz Canales and Jules Benoiton
- Mark Cumberton, Ian Hamilton, Meabh Tammemagi, Sue Nott, Michael Towner, John Rice, Mary Callery and Anne Gilchrist
Little Roy follows the everyday adventures of five-year-old Roy O'Brien, an enthusiastic, inquisitive and playful little boy. In fact, he's just like any other boy his age, except for one thing - he's a cartoon!
This series is a live action/animation hybrid with Little Roy as the central character. Each episode follows a day in the life of Little Roy, as his cartoon abilities and enthusiasm cause some form of mayhem or misunderstanding.
To solve his real life quandary, Little Roy escapes into his imagination. In a full cartoon sequence, he takes on the persona of 'Wonder Roy', and with his sidekick Finn, he plays out his particular predicament of the day and finds a solution!
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Monday 10th October 2016 at 7:20am on CBBC
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 14th December 2017 at 5pm on CBeebies
- Most recent repeats