- Chat Show, Panel Show
- 2015 - 2017
- BBC Two
- 8 (3 series)
- Jack Dee, Romesh Ranganathan and Katherine Ryan
- John L Spencer and Geraldine Dowd
- Anthony Caveney, Rose Hanson, Mia Cross and Andrew Beint
Jack Dee's HelpDesk, which is based on Jack's own critically-acclaimed live show, sees the comedian-turned agony uncle help a live studio audience dispel their politics problems and shed light on their dilemmas and issues.
In each episode, Jack is accompanied by a panel of four special comedic guests. Nothing is prepared or written in advance and the panel won't know what the audiences' questions will be until the show begins.
The first series - titled Jack Dee's Election HelpDesk - was focused around the 2015 General Election. The second series - which went under the title Jack Dee's Referendum HelpDesk - concerned itself with all things 'Brexit'.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Jack Dee's Helpdesk
- Jack Dee's Election Helpdesk (Other official name)
- Jack Dee's Referendum Helpdesk (Other official name)
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Monday 13th April 2015 on BBC Two at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 5th April 2017 on BBC Two at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes