Series 2, Episode 2 - The 12 Days Of Christine
Christine Clarke brings a new man back to her flat from a New Year's Eve party, and immediately her life starts to unravel. Who is the terrifying stranger that keeps appearing in the flat at night?
This episode was not a comedy, but a psychological drama. The final music track was Andrea Bocelli's Time To Say Goodbye (Con Te Partiro), sung by Sarah Brightman.
- Thursday 2nd April 2015
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
- Saturday 25th May 2019 at 2:25am on Gold
- Sunday 26th May 2019 at 12:30am on Gold
Cast & crew
Christine meets Adam for the first time at a New Year's Eve party.
Featuring: Sheridan Smith (Christine), Tom Riley (Adam).
Supporters and subscribers get more
Additional content and tools are available across the site for Supporters and BCG Pro subscribers. On this page you can:
- Broadcast details of 10 past repeats of this episode
- This episode's inital overnight ratings
- BCG Pro Gold users can see additional crew credits
Donate (for fans) BCG Pro
Already a donor or Pro user? Sign in