- 2015 - 2017
- Comedy Central
- 16 (2 series)
- Jon Foster, James Lamont and Seb Barwell
- David Hoffman, Brianne Howey, Lydia Rose Bewley, Kamilla Alnes, Alex Beckett, Karan Soni, Rebecca Reid, Eric Aragon and others
- Jon Foster, James Lamont, Paul Doolan and Mark Reisman
- Ben Kellett
- Seb Barwell, Ash Atalla, Jill Offman, Lourdes Diaz, Dan Hine and Mark Reisman
When regular guy Tommy is discovered as a hand model, he finds himself 'living the dream' with three young models in a Miami apartment. Only it's one of those dreams where your room-mates think eating junk food is a cry for help and you're always the ugliest person in the room.
Tommy is a hapless slob whose teenage years prepared him for rejection and humiliation - so when his perfect hands catapult him into the ruthless world of modelling, he can take everything it throws at him. The hard part is dealing with his new house-mates.
Series 2: A year after his catapult-launch into the business, Tommy and Scarlet are now in New York, dealing with a whole load of new challenges: Molly, a young runway model making the most of the model life; and Jess, a ruthlessly ambitious plus size model. Tommy's perfect hands are his passport to the world of the beautiful people - but will the rest of him be allowed to stay?
- If ignorance is bliss, these guys are on Cloud 9!
- Production company
- Also known as
- ILWM (Acronym)
- Laugh track
- Yes, but type varies
- First broadcast
- Monday 23rd February 2015 on Comedy Central at 9pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 28th March 2017 on Comedy Central at 9:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 3rd April 2017 at 2:00am