Scottish sitcom set in a caravan park. Stars Ford Kiernan, Karen Dunbar and Gavin Mitchell
- BBC One Scotland
- 6 (1 series)
- Ford Kiernan, Karen Dunbar, Gavin Mitchell, Anthony Bowers, Kathleen McDermott and Debbie Welsh
- Simon Carlyle and Gregor Sharp
- Douglas Mackinnon
- Angela Murray
Sitcom set on a precarious caravan campsite which strives to represent the best of the great British holiday - less palm trees and pina coladas and more puggymachines and lukewarm pints.
Owner Colin Holliday promotes himself as a standard bearer for the virtues of the old-fashioned British holiday but in reality his true interest lies in wringing as great a profit from his holidaymakers as possible. Days on the caravan site are spent doing what Colin sees as the essential tasks of the hospitality business - driving costs down and avoiding difficult customers.
The staff on the park include alcoholic entertainer Joyce 'the voice' Mullen; trainee manager and ladies man Dean Bullock; and Debbi, the bar maid.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Recorded at screening
- First broadcast
- Friday 4th September 2009 on BBC One Scotland at 10:35pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 9th October 2009 on BBC One Scotland at 10:35pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 12th October 2009 at 10:00pm on BBC2 Scot