- BBC Three
- 1 Pilot
- Lyndsey Marshal, Aidan McArdle, Craig Parkinson, Louise Brealey and James D'Arcy
- Eamonn O'Neill, James O'Neill, Martin Shea and Alison Gordon
- Alex Hardcastle and Andi Coldwell
- Simon Lupton and Saurabh Kakkar
Sitcom pilot about the unnecessarily complicated lives and loves of late twenty-something friends Stuart, Izzy and Ricardo, neighbours in a trendy apartment block in uptown Manchester.
Green follows the love-life highs and lows (mostly the latter) of three single friends living in the big, big city of Manchester. Stuart, Izzy and Ricardo each have their own special talent for unnecessarily complicating their lives. This is your average, everyday tale of love, revenge, fake plastercasts, second-hand hospital equipment, an actress who feels her career has been sabotaged by dwarves, a florist whose loyalty to his Lexus tragically knows no bounds, and how leaving your spare keys with your neighbour can sometimes be a really bad idea.
Green is a fast, witty take on the best things in life - friends and relationships, and the worst - friends and relationships.
- Part of
- First broadcast
- Monday 19th February 2007 at 9:30pm on BBC Three
- Episode length
- 30 minutes