- BBC Two
- Rachel Parris
- Tom Neenan and Rachel Parris
- Adam Reeve and Caroline Wright
Rachel Parris's comic guide to how women can get ahead in television "despite their bodies teeming with pesky oestrogen".
Using a plethora of archive footage - some odd, some plain alarming - Rachel explains to women (and probably a few men) just how they can be successful appearing on, and working in, television.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Girl's Guide To TV (Billed title)
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Saturday 9th June 2018 on BBC Two at 10pm
- Episode length
- 45 minutes
- Last repeat
- Sunday 10th June 2018 at 10:50pm