Series 1, Episode 6 - The Date
Adam comes home to find the house looking immaculate, with classical music playing in the living room, Mum's posh bowls on the dinner table, Dad in a smart suit, and most mysteriously - the table is set for five.
- Friday 8th April 2011
- Channel 4
- 30 minutes
- 1.18 million viewers (6.00% audience share)
The doorbell rings and in comes Tanya Green, a girl Mum has been trying to fix up with Adam for months. What follows is possibly the most excruciating family dinner scene of all time.
Meanwhile, Jim has been locked out as his dog, Wilson has swallowed his keys. And so the blind date continues, but will Mum's dream of an Adam and Tanya wedding come true?
- Show past repeats
- Thursday 14th April 2011 at 23.05
- Thursday 30th June 2011 at 22.30 on E4
- Friday 1st July 2011 at 02.30 on E4
- Monday 26th March 2012 at 00.05 on E4
- Saturday 29th September 2012 at 00.10
- Saturday 29th September 2012 at 03.35 on 4seven
- Sunday 30th September 2012 at 00.40 on 4seven
- Monday 1st October 2012 at 22.35 on 4seven
- Saturday 25th May 2013 at 01.05 on E4
Cast & crew