Series 1, Episode 6 - The Date
Adam comes home to find the house looking immaculate, with classical music playing in the living room, Mum's posh bowls on the dinner table, Dad in a smart suit, and most mysteriously - the table is set for five.
The doorbell rings and in comes Tanya Green, a girl Mum has been trying to fix up with Adam for months. What follows is possibly the most excruciating family dinner scene of all time.
Meanwhile, Jim has been locked out as his dog, Wilson has swallowed his keys. And so the blind date continues, but will Mum's dream of an Adam and Tanya wedding come true?
- Friday 8th April 2011
- Channel 4
- 30 minutes
- 1.18 million viewers (6.00% audience share)
- Show past repeats
- Thursday 14th April 2011 at 11:05pm on C4
- Thursday 30th June 2011 at 10:30pm on E4
- Friday 1st July 2011 at 2:30am on E4
- Monday 26th March 2012 at 12:05am on E4
- Saturday 29th September 2012 at 12:10am on C4
- Saturday 29th September 2012 at 3:35am on 4seven
- Sunday 30th September 2012 at 12:40am on 4seven
- Monday 1st October 2012 at 10:35pm on 4seven
- Saturday 25th May 2013 at 1:05am on E4
Cast & crew