- Comedy Drama
- 6 (1 series)
- Robert Evans and Paul McKenzie
- Blake Harrison, Camille Coduri, Nitin Kundra, Marcia Warren, Adrian Scarborough, Robert Evans, Louisa Lytton, Justine Michelle Cain and more
- Robert Evans
- John Henderson and Sandy Johnson
- Paul McKenzie, Elaine Cameron and Beryl Vertue
A comedy drama which charts life at Margate's finest (and indeed only) 1980s inspired B&B.
Wham!-loving Judy Taylor-Chatterjee runs the Edge Of Heaven guesthouse which is also home to her black pudding breakfast enthusiast husband Tandeep and her two grown up kids - loser in love Alfie and his de-mobbed soldier sister, Ann-Marie.
Alfie is a man with his life and future in Margate all planned out ahead of him, until his fiancée Carly leaves him at the altar.
Carly's best friend is Michelle, a sweet girl who's always had a soft spot for Alfie.
Nanny Mo is Alfie's smart as a tack grandmother who lives with his two gay Uncles called Gary.
- Theme tune performed by Casey Lim.