Series 2, Episode 3
Greg James interview
Are you a good or a bad drunk?
Funny and annoying.
Tell us your funniest story from a drunken night out...
I had a wee through the letterbox of an Ottakers.
If you could be one historical figure who would you be and why?
I'd be Churchill. He was good at announcing stuff on the radio. He knew how to hold an audience. I could learn a thing or two.
Who would you most like to have a pint with from history and why?
Henry VIII. I'd like to share a gammon with him. And advise him not to have too much therefore avoiding gout.
If you could go back in time to any moment in history when would it be and why?
I'd like to have a go on Lenin's train in Russia. Just think how fun it would be. I wonder if he ever asked to drive it? I would.
Jamie Laing interview
Can you tell us a bit about the character you're re-enacting in this episode?
I'm part of the escape team, and that's as much as I know! I think I'm tunnelling tunnels, but we'll soon find out!
Dressing up as a kid was the best thing in the world, so when you get to do it as an adult, it's the coolest thing. I'm super excited to start escaping!
Have you seen clips of the drunk comedian narrating your story?
I've heard the clips but haven't seen the footage. The great thing about this show is that they actually do get drunk! I heard that Ed was really drunk.
Can you hold your drink?
Weirdly, as a small guy, I can actually hold my drink. I think University teaches you how to drink. I get drunk very quickly but then I just stay a certain drink.
What are your favourite drunk munchies?
I'm not one of those people who will eat a kebab when they're drunk. I really like salad cream - mini Scotch eggs and salad cream!
If you could be one historical figure, who would it be?
I would be Shackleton, because he's an explorer and what's better than that. Being an explorer would be the coolest thing in the entire world because you're discovering new places and new things and everyone loves treasure hunting. I love adventures and he was the biggest adventurer.
Who would be your dream person to share a pint with from history?
Probably Shackleton or someone weird like Hitler would be super interesting. I imagine he's a super eccentric person. He also had great style and that's something not a lot of people know.
If you could go back to one moment in history, when would it be?
I'd go back to the 60s or 70s or maybe to 1066 and the Battle of Hastings. But if you could go back to any time, you wouldn't really want to go there! I'd go back to the 60s because of the music, festivals and free love.
- Wednesday 17th February 2016
- Comedy Central
- 30 minutes
- Thursday 18th February 2016 at 10:00pm on CC Extra
- Friday 19th February 2016 at 11:00pm on Comedy Central
- Sunday 21st February 2016 at 1:30am on Comedy Central
- Monday 22nd February 2016 at 12:15am on Comedy Central
- Monday 22nd February 2016 at 11:00pm on Comedy Central
- Thursday 25th February 2016 at 10:00pm on CC Extra
- Wednesday 8th June 2016 at 10:30pm on Comedy Central
- Friday 10th June 2016 at 11:30pm on Comedy Central
- Wednesday 10th August 2016 at 2:30am on Comedy Central
- Monday 15th August 2016 at 12:00am on CC Extra
- Thursday 29th December 2016 at 12:00am on Comedy Central
- Friday 30th December 2016 at 2:00am on CC Extra
- Wednesday 8th February 2017 at 10:30pm on Comedy Central
- Saturday 11th February 2017 at 2:00am on CC Extra
- Monday 13th February 2017 at 2:00am on CC Extra
- Sunday 5th March 2017 at 12:00am on CC Extra
Cast & crew
|Tom Stourton||Prince Edward|
|Steve Oram||King George V|
|Greg James||Alan 'Tony' Lascelles|
|Sophie McShera||Wallis Simpson|
|Matthew Steer||Stanley Baldwin|
|Dustin Demri-Burns||Roger Bushell|
|Rich Hall||Flight Lieutenant Wally Floody|
|Jamie Laing||British Airman|
|Colin Hoult||Colonel 'Freddie'|
|Adam Drake||Nazi Guard|
|James McNicholas||Gay Jewish Nazi|
|Dominic English||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Andrew Brereton (as Andy Brereton)||Exec Producer|
|Jill Offman||Exec Producer|
|Lourdes Diaz||Exec Producer|
|Mo Holden||Production Designer|
|Nick Murray Willis||Animation|