- 1986 - 1987
- BBC One
- 14 (2 series)
- Ralph Bates, Peter Blake, Belinda Lang, Peter Denyer, Rachel Bell, Jean Challis, Lucinda Curtis and Terence Edmond
- John Sullivan
- Ray Butt and Sue Bysh
- Ray Butt
When teacher John Lacey returns home one evening to find that his wife has left him for his best friend, the week takes a decidedly downward turn.
Six months later and still single, the languages master notices an advert in a local newspaper publicising a '1-2-1 Club', for divorced and single people. Deciding he has nothing to lose, John signs up for the weekly get-together, and finds himself in the middle of one of the strangest groups of people he could have ever wished to meet.
- Production company
- Theme tune composed by John Sullivan, arranged by Ronnie Hazlehurst, and sung by Joan Baxter.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Monday 17th February 1986 on BBC One at 8:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 21st December 1987 on BBC One at 8:10pm
- Last repeat
- Sunday 4th March 2012 at 9:40am on Gold