Series 1, Episode 1 - The Castle
Dani inherits a castle in Ireland from a long-lost aunt, but gets more than she bargained for when she arrives.
With no mobile phone reception and the castle threatening to become a burden around her neck, Dani has no choice but to restore it to a thriving family business.
Can she get the better of sceptical locals, isolated conditions and meddlesome ghosts to restore the castle's fortunes? And could she have found her romantic soulmate in the gorgeous but ghostly form of Gabriel? Dani's convinced he would make perfect boyfriend material - if only he hadn't died 250 years ago!
- Thursday 17th January 2013
- 30 minutes
- 0.44 million viewers (2.70% audience share)
- Show past repeats
- Sunday 20th January 2013 at 9:35am on CBBC
- Friday 29th March 2013 at 9:40am on CBBC
- Saturday 6th April 2013 at 1:00pm on CBBC
- Monday 27th May 2013 at 10:45am on CBBC
- Tuesday 27th August 2013 at 8:25am on CBBC
- Sunday 29th September 2013 at 10:30am on CBBC
- Saturday 19th October 2013 at 2:35pm on CBBC
- Tuesday 22nd October 2013 at 11:25am on CBBC
- Sunday 5th January 2014 at 12:30pm on CBBC
- Monday 17th February 2014 at 10:05am on CBBC
- Tuesday 14th October 2014 at 9:05am on CBBC
- Thursday 12th March 2015 at 9:45am on CBBC
- Thursday 12th March 2015 at 1:30pm on CBBC
- Monday 7th March 2016 at 12:05pm on CBBC
Cast & crew