- Sky One
- 8 (1 series)
- Nish Kumar, Jon Richardson, Emily Dean, Tom Davis, Matt Forde, Joe Wilkinson, Lee Mack, Josh Widdicombe and others
- Peter Orton and Paul Wheeler
- Danny Carr, Claire Butchard and Sam Gannaway
Show in which comedians watch football.
Thanks to Sky's relationship with the Premier League, this production will see comedians, and friends, watch two of the big televised weekend matches while they offer sofa-situated analysis and generally chew the fat.
Sky says: "Each game will be recorded in two sitting room style studios simultaneously, reflecting what's going on in living rooms up and down the country; with a live audience of partisan fans oohing, ahhing and laughing along, while two comedians and one celebrity super-fan offer their thoughts on the game, or anything else, as the action unfolds."
Regulars on the series will include: Nish Kumar (Manchester United), Jon Richardson (Leeds United), Emily Dean (Arsenal), Tom Davis (West Ham United), Matt Forde (Nottingham Forest), Joe Wilkinson (Gillingham), Lee Mack (Blackburn Rovers), Josh Widdicombe (Plymouth Argyle), Adrian Chiles (West Bromwich Albion) and Iain Stirling (Liverpool).
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Thursday 7th March 2019 on Sky One at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 25th April 2019 on Sky One at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 23rd September 2019 at 11:00pm on Dave