- 2019 - 2022
- 20 (3 series)
- Sara Pascoe
- Matthew Crosby, Sophie Duker, Christine Rose and Luke Toulson
- Barbara Wiltshire and Stuart Earl
- Susie Hall, Luke Shiach, John Lomax, Matt Walton, Paul McGettigan, Joe McVey, Michael Mannes, Iain Coyle and Mark Iddon
Comedians Giving Lectures sees some of the funniest people in British comedy deliver a hilarious stand-up presentation in the guise of a lecture.
In each episode, host Sara Pascoe gives three comedians the titles of genuine lectures, but none of the content. However, not only have they got to impress the audience with their usual comedy chops, they will also be marked on their oratory skills by experts in the field of their lecture topic.
The subjects might be serious and grown up, but the content created by the comedians certainly won't be. Drawing inspiration from some of the most popular lectures of all time, such as 'The Moral Side of Murder' and 'The Good News about PMS', viewers can expect to see some impeccably crafted PowerPoint slides presented by, hopefully, well prepared comedians.
PowerPoints and pie charts have never been so much fun!
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 18th September 2019 at 10pm on Dave
- Next repeats
- Most recent repeats
- Regent's University - Pilot
- Olympia Conference Centre - Series 1
- National Gallery - Series 2 & 3