- BBC Three
- 6 (1 series)
- Vic Reeves, Bob Mortimer, Morwenna Banks, Mark Benton, Tim Healy, Matt Lucas, Reece Shearsmith, Charlie Higson and Frank Jarvis
- Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer
- Matt Lipsey
- Lisa Clark, Mark Freeland, Alan Marke, Vic Reeves, Bob Mortimer and Rebecca Ferrand
Chris and Carl Palmer are two brothers who have not seen each other for 15 years. Carl has just left the army, while Chris has woolly hair and a full English beard. This is the story of the first three hours following their reunion, as Carl tries to find his long-lost son.
As they hole up at The Mermade Hotel, their simple task becomes complicated thanks to a psychotic killer, a gung-ho American cop who has fulfilled his ambition to work for the NYPD (North Yorkshire Police Department) and an angry hotel manager bereft of a vital piece of anatomy. In what should have been a relatively straightforward seven-mile journey to a garden center, Chris and Carl drop in at a jazz fusion disco, visit a farm shop, discover a new disease and narrowly avoid being killed in a varied selection of gruesome ways.
- Also known as
- Vic and Bob in Catterick
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- Original music by Willie Dowling featuring Jeff Beck.
- First broadcast
- Sunday 15th February 2004 at 10:30pm on BBC Three