- Comedy Central
- 8 (1 series)
- Ben Ashenden, Johnny Flynn, Scott Folan, Gemma Chan, Ellie Taylor and Sarah Hadland
- Patrick Carr and Paul McKenna
- Dominic Brigstocke
- Sam Ward, Patrick Carr, Kenton Allen, Caroline Leddy, Jill Offman, Lourdes Diaz and Matthew Justice
Growing up is never easy, especially when you're in charge.
When their mother unexpectedly passes away, Dan (25) and Toby (23) become surrogate parents for their little brother Jamie (13).
Dan is a sarcastic joker - an uptight ball of neuroticism, whilst Toby is a naïve sweetheart, as laid back as you can be, and with an eye for the ladies. Their polar opposite 'parenting' styles are brought into sharp focus when handling a younger sibling who hasn't said a word since their mum died.
Thrust into a new world of responsibility, Dan and Toby are in over their heads. Will Dan ever get the upper hand on his live wire work colleague Poppy? Will Toby get together with Jamie's gorgeous school teacher Miss Pemberton? Will the boys get meddling Auntie Debbie off their backs? One thing's for sure: the brothers only have each other to rely on since, well, that's all they've got.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Mummy's Boys (Working title)
- Laugh track
- Live audience
View recording details
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 2nd June 2015 on Comedy Central at 9:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 21st July 2015 on Comedy Central at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 27th July 2015 at 9:00pm on CC Extra