- Comedy Central
- 8 (1 series)
- Ben Ashenden, Johnny Flynn, Scott Folan, Gemma Chan, Ellie Taylor and Sarah Hadland
- Patrick Carr, Paul McKenna, Andrew Dawson, Steve Dawson, Tim Inman and Toby Dennett
- Dominic Brigstocke
- Sam Ward, Patrick Carr, Kenton Allen, Caroline Leddy, Jill Offman, Lourdes Diaz, Matthew Justice and Paul McKenna
Growing up is never easy, especially when you're in charge.
When their mother unexpectedly passes away, Dan (25) and Toby (23) become surrogate parents for their little brother Jamie (13).
Dan is a sarcastic joker - an uptight ball of neuroticism, whilst Toby is a naïve sweetheart, as laid back as you can be, and with an eye for the ladies. Their polar opposite 'parenting' styles are brought into sharp focus when handling a younger sibling who hasn't said a word since their mum died.
Thrust into a new world of responsibility, Dan and Toby are in over their heads. Will Dan ever get the upper hand on his live wire work colleague Poppy? Will Toby get together with Jamie's gorgeous school teacher Miss Pemberton? Will the boys get meddling Auntie Debbie off their backs? One thing's for sure: the brothers only have each other to rely on since, well, that's all they've got.
- Also known as
- Mummy's Boys (Working title)
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 2nd June 2015 at 9:30pm on Comedy Central
- Most recent repeats
- The London Studios - Pilot
- Pinewood Studios - Series