- Sky Atlantic
- Steve Coogan, Dolly Wells, Graham Duff, Harmage Singh Kalirai, Robert Demeger, Neil Gibbons and Rob Gibbons
- Neil Gibbons, Rob Gibbons and Steve Coogan
- Dave Lambert
- Dave Lambert, Armando Iannucci, Steve Coogan, Henry Normal and Lucy Lumsden
Alan Partridge reveals the places that have made him the man he is today.
Over the years, Norfolk has given us some of our greatest Britons, from Queen Boadicea and Sir Robert Walpole to Hannah from S Club 7. It's also been home to broadcaster Alan Partridge for the best part, and best parts, of his life.
In this special one-off documentary, Alan treats viewers to a guided tour of his beloved Norwich, revealing the places that have made him who, why and what he is today. From the Riverside Leisure Centre, Norwich City Hall and his local newsagent to the luscious expanse of Thetford Forest, Alan explores the key landmarks and natural beauty spots that have led some people to call Norfolk the 'Wales of the east'.
Norwich boasts more than 20 car dealerships, as well as some of the most sensible parking regulations in the country - facts that really make the city a haven for motorists like Alan. What's more, his daily commute to North Norfolk Digital Radio is a mere ten minutes by car, something Londoners could only dream of. Alan's tour, of course, includes his place of work which, at 800 square feet, is bigger than most good quality dentists'.
Also taking in the church where he was christened, the local dry ski slope and the city's historic market where people come from far and wide to buy monkey hats and tat, Welcome To The Places Of My Life is a comprehensive and compelling journey through Alan Partridge's home county.
- First broadcast
- Monday 25th June 2012 at 9pm on Sky Atlantic
- Episode length
- 1 hour
- Most recent repeats
- Tuesday 3rd October 2017 at 9:00pm on Sky Atlantic
- Friday 18th December 2015 at 9:00pm on Sky Atlantic
- Friday 6th November 2015 at 9:00pm on Sky Atlantic