Series 7, Episode 5
Do not get on the wrong side of Freddie Flintoff - that is the lesson learned in a particularly raucous episode featuring Manchester City and England defender Joleon Lescott and comic Jon Richardson, the latest additions to the Red Team, and TV presenter and ALOTO regular Gabby Logan, who plays for the Blue.
The pressure is on when Corden, Whitehall and Richardson make their way to Twickenham Stadium on a Six Nations match day to see who can score the most conversion kicks in front of an 82,000-capacity crowd. Top tips from legendary ruggers Steven Jones and Thomas Castaignède come in handy, though, for two of them at least.
A drift karting race is followed by a Right Guard Challenge that sends our players scurrying up a cross between a rock-climbing wall and a treadmill. Plus, in amidst all the action, Flintoff sheds light on his prank-playing days and, most memorably, Corden shares a revealing snap of former football star Paul Scholes that, be warned, you won't be able to un-see.
- Friday 20th September 2013
- Sky One
- 60 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Saturday 21st September 2013 at 8:00pm on Sky One
- Monday 23rd September 2013 at 8:00pm on Sky One
- Wednesday 25th September 2013 at 9:00pm on Sky One
- Saturday 28th December 2013 at 12:00am on Sky One
- Wednesday 6th August 2014 at 10:00pm on Sky One
- Friday 8th August 2014 at 10:00pm on Sky One
- Friday 4th December 2015 at 9:00pm on Sky One
- Friday 8th July 2016 at 9:00pm on Sky One
- Monday 11th July 2016 at 11:00pm on Sky One
- Saturday 7th January 2017 at 12:00am on Sky One
- Friday 20th January 2017 at 3:00am on Sky Two
- Friday 3rd February 2017 at 10:00pm on Sky Two
- Sunday 5th February 2017 at 1:00am on Sky Two
- Friday 31st March 2017 at 11:00pm on Sky One
- Friday 7th July 2017 at 11:00pm on Sky One
- Saturday 29th July 2017 at 12:00am on Sky One
- Tuesday 26th September 2017 at 11:00pm on Sky Two
- Tuesday 21st November 2017 at 2:00am on Sky Two
- Tuesday 28th November 2017 at 11:30pm on Sky One
- Friday 2nd February 2018 at 10:00pm on Sky One
- Sunday 25th February 2018 at 9:00pm on Sky Two
Cast & crew
Four team members try to avoid the plunge while climbing moving walls in this challenge.