Series 3, Episode 2
Tony Hawks - Dogs
- Liverpudlian dogs have a higher bark or whine than dogs in other parts of the UK. Found by Simon.
- A "three dog night" is an Inuit expression meaning a night which is so cold you need to sleep with three dogs to keep warm. Found by Johnny.
- Prince Philip names all his dogs after orchestral conductors. Successfully smuggled.
- In Tokyo, people sell toupees for dogs. Successfully smuggled.
- A course in teaching people how to do the kiss of life on dogs has been launched in Chile. Successfully smuggled.
Simon Evans - Iceland
- Iceland has the highest reported crime rate per capita of any nation on Earth. Found by Milton.
- In Icelandic branches of Domino's Pizza, pizzas are served with reindeer sausage. Found by Tony.
- Icelandic telephone directories list people alphabetically by their first name. Successfully smuggled.
- Iceland has no standing army. Successfully smuggled.
Johnny Vaughan - Football
- The Duke of Westminster had trials with Fulham, not because of money, but for the love of the game. Found by Tony (with help from Simon).
- Gillingham announced a life-time ban on anyone trying to bring in sticks of celery into the ground. Found by Simon.
- Stuart Hall claims to have coined the phrase "The beautiful game" after watching Brazil beat Italy in World Cup final in Mexico, 1970. Found by Simon.
- A chimp's tea party was held on the pitch of Bristol City's ground before a West Ham game to boost attendance. Found by Tony.
- Chelmsford City advertised a soft drink on their player's nasal strips. Successfully smuggled.
Milton Jones - Charles, Prince of Wales
- Prince Charles failed his maths O-Level twice. Found by Johnny.
- Prince Charles is related to the Battenberg family. Found by Johnny. Accidentally included by Milton.
- Every year the residents of the Prince's land on the Scilly Isles give Charles a single daffodil as rent since 1986. Found by Simon.
- When they travel by plane, Prince Charles and Prince William take separate planes. Found by Johnny.
- Prince Charles gave Ozzy Osbourne a bottle of whiskey after he was hurt in a quadbike accident; despite the fact Osbourne is a recovering alcoholic. Found by Johnny.
- Prince Charles appeared on Coronation Street. Found by Johnny.
- Simon Evans: 4 points
- Tony Hawks: -1 points
- Johnny Vaughan: -2 points
- Milton Jones: -4 points
- Monday 30th March 2009
- BBC Radio 4
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|David Mitchell||Host / Presenter|