Series 1, Episode 2 - Cold Mountain
Andy and Jeff find an abandoned fridge and think their luck has changed. Indeed, it has - for the worse.
Andy is beginning to settle in to the unusual seaside town of Flamford. When he and his Uncle Jeff find an abandoned fridge in the street, Jeff seizes the opportunity to teach his nephew the value of entrepreneurship. Unfortunately, his plans are complicated by a particularly diligent and zealous Police Officer, a hard-nosed private landlord and Fish Shop Frank's refusal to see a business opportunity when it's sat on the pavement outside his chip shop.
Along the way, they meet a pair of half-hearted pirates, an eccentric plutocrat, Jeff's on-off paramour, Corinne, and the youngest-sounding pub landlord in Britain.
- Monday 6th June 2016
- BBC Radio 4
- 30 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Sunday 14th January 2018 at 7:15pm on Radio 4
- Friday 19th January 2018 at 7:30am on Radio 4 Extra
- Friday 19th January 2018 at 5:30pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Friday 19th January 2018 at 10:00pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Saturday 20th January 2018 at 5:30am on Radio 4 Extra
Cast & crew