- BBC Radio 4
- Geoff Norcott, Leanne Everitt and Barry Castagnola
- Geoff Norcott, Stephen Grant and Barry Castagnola
- Caroline Raphael
Geoff Norcott explains how a working class boy, son of a TUC officer and an ex-teacher, who has voted for all three major parties in his time, ended up voting Conservative and Leave.
As a council estate kid with two disabled parents, Geoff often wonders how the hell he ended up leaning to the right as one of the very few Tory stand ups on the comedy circuit. The Guardian declares he is "situated at the (hitherto little-known) loveable end of the Conservative spectrum". Since his sell-out Edinburgh show last year he has toured the country and found himself in demand on the top television and radio politics shows including Question Time, Daily Politics and the Today programme. He writes for several national publications and magazine as well as for other comedians including Sarah Millican and Katherine Ryan.
- Part of
- Most recent repeats
- Sunday 19th December 2021 at 10:30pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Friday 7th December 2018 at 5:30am on Radio 4 Extra -
- Thursday 6th December 2018 at 10:00pm on Radio 4 Extra -
- RADA Studios