Series 2, Episode 1
- Any war that lasts longer than five years should be declared a draw.
- People who just stop in the middle of a busy street must legally be shoved.
- If a balding man has a pony tail, you are legally required to cut it off.
- Job seekers that have been looking for a job for more than 20 weeks should be considered for a job at the Job Centre.
- You should have a full refund on your train ticket if the train is delayed due to light drizzle.
- You can't have a surname that is also a forename (e.g. Thomas).
- No more than two terms for serving prime minister because, if you can't get your ideas out in 8 years, they're probably not worth getting out.
- From now on Chelsea Tractors (4x4 cars used in urban areas) have to be made entirely from plexiglass.
- MPs with an income from outside parliament should be made to wear the advertising logos like Formula 1 drivers.
- Every village and town highstreet should have at least one independently owned butcher, baker, grocer, bookshop, coffee shop, general store with subsidised rates... oh, and a nice post office.
- All Ofstead inspectors should be required to demonstrate, by actually teaching a class, how to implement their points for improvement.
- Re-instate Saint Monday. (Saint Monday details)
- Set a maximum wage.
- Thursday 4th February 2010
- BBC Radio 4
- 30 minutes
- Friday 13th August 2010 at 11:30pm on Radio 4
- Thursday 6th October 2011 at 11:30pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Friday 8th November 2013 at 11:30pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Saturday 18th June 2016 at 11:30pm on Radio 4 Extra
Cast & crew
|Mark Thomas||Host / Presenter|