The Literary Adventures Of Mr Brown
Sitcom imagining if London's genteel literary scene had a bit more swag and a gangsta's lean
- BBC Radio 4
- 2 (1 series)
- Chris Gau, Michael Orton-Toliver, Lola-Rose Maxwell and Ralf Little
- Chris Gau and Michael Orton-Toliver
- Zoë Rocha
Imagine if London's genteel literary scene had a bit more swag and a gangsta's lean. You've just imagined The Literary Adventures of Mr. Brown.
With the help of his naively affable intern, Charlie, the heroic, absurd and frankly bad-ass Kurtis Brown fights for his clients in London's entertainment industry.
When you need your fights fought and your books bought, who are you going to call? The best damn literary agent in the world, Kurtis Brown. He'll solve all your problems... For 15%.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 24th February 2016 on BBC Radio 4 at 11pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 2nd March 2016 on BBC Radio 4 at 11pm
- Length of episodes
- 15 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 10th September 2018 at 11:00pm