Jest A Minute
BBC Radio Wales panel game hosted by Rhod Gilbert in the early days of his comedy career, later revived for festival specials. The questions are all about comedy
- Panel Show
- 2006 - 2016
- BBC Radio Wales
- 15 (2 series)
- Rhod Gilbert, Chris Corcoran, Justin Moorhouse and Lloyd Langford
- Paul Forde and Gareth Gwynn
Rhod Gilbert hosts the BBC Wales panel game about the serious business of comedy.
All the questions are based on the topic of comedy. For example: "Which town is The Office set in?" and "Which comedian was born 'Allan Stewart Konigsberg'?". As with all panel shows though, getting the questions right is not really important - it's being funny that wins you the game.
The show ran for two series, but was revived by Rhod in 2005 as part of his Radio Wales Saturday show's live broadcasts from the the Green Man and Machynlleth comedy festivals.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Friday 25th August 2006 on BBC Radio Wales at 9:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Saturday 30th April 2016 on BBC Radio Wales at 11am
- Last repeat
- Wednesday 29th April 2020 at 2:00am on Radio 4 Extra