Everyone Quite Likes Justin
Radio sitcom starring Justin Moorhouse
- 2010 - 2012
- BBC Radio 4
- 11 (1 pilot + 2 series)
- Justin Moorhouse, Anne Reid, Paul Copley, Lloyd Langford, Katherine Kelly and Sally Lindsay
- Justin Moorhouse and Jim Poyser
- Steven Canny
Instead of dating, Justin manages to get embroiled with toy trains, Phantom Of The Opera and a greyhound that will never win a race.
In one version of his life, Justin is a well-known local Manchester radio DJ who is successful, funny and stopped in the street by adoring fans. He's the man who has everything.
In the other version he's a DJ in a slightly shabby local radio station who gets hassled by the occasional nutter on the street.
The truth lies somewhere in between. His wife has left him, taking custody of his eight-year-old son Justin junior, and is in the process of taking him to the cleaners. So he's back on the market, as is his house, leaving him living in his father-in-law's spare room in Bury. The only person who understands him is his Gran, living in luxury in an old folk's home in Warrington.
Despite all this Justin remains positive. Every day is a new opportunity: "When life throws you lemons, make lemonade".
- Part of
- Production company
- Also known as
- Happy Tuesdays: Everyone Quite Likes Justin; Everybody Quite Likes Justin (Other official name)
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 27th July 2010 on BBC Radio 4 at 11pm
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 8th October 2012 on BBC Radio 4 at 11:30am
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Wednesday 3rd April 2019 at 10:30pm on Radio 4 Extra