Danny Robins Music Therapy
Danny Robins acts as agony aunt, by using the power of music to make the world, his audience and you happier
- BBC Radio 4
- 4 (1 series)
- Danny Robins and Isy Suttie
- Danny Robins, Isy Suttie and Danielle Ward
- Ben Walker
Do you have a problem? Would you like Danny Robins to solve it?
Perhaps you didn't know, but it's scientifically proven that music can make you more cheerful. It can make you feel better, live longer and smell nicer. And here is a brand new comedy show that is going to put this amazing power of music to work on you, the Radio 4 listeners. Let the healing begin...
Whether you're suffering from unrequited love, sick of a lazy spouse, unable to pass your driving test, want to quit smoking or just can't face doing the DIY - Danny is the ultimate musical agony aunt and will find you a customised solution which he'll bring to life with the help of top musical and comedy guests.
- It's like Top of the Pops meets Trisha
- Production company
- Music provided by the cast.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 18th November 2008 on BBC Radio 4 at 11pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 9th December 2008 on BBC Radio 4 at 11pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Wednesday 14th March 2018 at 11:00pm on Radio 4 Extra