- 2015 - 2019
- BBC Radio 4
- 10 (2 series)
- Max Olesker, Ivan Gonzalez, Lewis Macleod, David Reed and Jessica Ransom
- Max Olesker and Ivan Gonzalez
- Victoria Lloyd
In The Casebook Of Max And Ivan, double act Max & Ivan play incompetent private detectives for hire, with each new episode bringing a new case to solve and a new world for them to infiltrate by going undercover in a series of fiendish guises.
Max and Ivan are private detectives for whom no case is too small - sorry, for whom no fee is too small.
Driven by their love of truth, justice and the need to pay off their terrifying landlord, Malcolm McMichaelmas, they take on crimes that no-one else would consider. Over the course of their investigations, they are dropped into new worlds, and have to use their skills to penetrate deep into each community. If that means Ivan dressing up as a 14-year-old German girl, then so be it.
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 7th April 2015 on BBC Radio 4 at 6:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 31st December 2019 on BBC Radio 4 at 6:30pm
- Last repeat
- Monday 18th January 2021 at 5:30am on Radio 4 Extra