- BBC Radio 4
- Carys Eleri and Dean Burnett
- Carys Eleri
- Carys Eleri, Branwen Munn and Jo Southerd
An award-winning, one-woman science comedy-musical about the neuroscience of love and loneliness. Combining heartfelt tales of relationship highs, lows and the downright confusing, Carys Eleri's marvellously personal show is told with plenty of sass, chocolate, hugs and bangin' tunes too. Come and discover how love works within all of us, why it makes us do crazy things and why hugging is the answer.
- Music composed by Carys Eleri.
- First broadcast
- Sunday 15th May 2022 at 7:15pm on BBC Radio 4
- Episode length
- 30 minutes
- Most recent repeats
- Saturday 21st May 2022 at 5:30am on Radio 4 Extra
- Friday 20th May 2022 at 10:00pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Friday 20th May 2022 at 5:30pm on Radio 4 Extra