Series 2, Episode 1
Bridget Christie returns in another series of her multi-award winning series about modern feminism. Bridget thought that she'd be able to put her feet up after her last Radio 4 series, she expected it to bomb. Sadly it was a huge success and she's had to bang on about feminism ever since, perform two sell-out runs at the Edinburgh festival and win lots of awards.
But she hasn't managed to single-handedly eradicate sexism so she's made a whole new four-part series about it for Radio 4.
In the first episode, she asks who has the best sexism in the world, deconstructs a yoghurt advert and looks at what happens when a perfectly normal woman appears on television.
She's assisted in this by the series' token man, Fred MacAulay who in episode one, reveals a hitherto unsuspected penchant for certain kitchen cleaning products.
- Thursday 8th January 2015
- BBC Radio 4
- 30 minutes
- Thursday 15th January 2015 at 7:30am on Radio 4 Extra
- Thursday 15th January 2015 at 10:00pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Tuesday 21st March 2017 at 11:00pm on Radio 4
- Wednesday 18th October 2017 at 11:00pm on Radio 4 Extra
Cast & crew
|Bridget Christie||Host / Presenter|