- 2013 - 2015
- BBC Radio 4
- 8 (2 series)
- Bridget Christie and Fred MacAulay
- Bridget Christie
- Alison Vernon-Smith and Alexandra Smith
Bridget Christie noticed that misogyny, like shiny leggings, had made an unexpected comeback. But did it ever really go away?
Bridget Christie Minds The Gap is a stand-up comedy series on the state of British feminism today. An incident involving a man, a smell and a well known bookstore made her ask what place feminism has in modern Britain, whether the fight has been won or is being fought on different fronts. Plus, why did Bic launch the Bic for Her - a pen specifically designed for a woman's hand?
- Production company
- The theme in Series 1 is "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Thursday 7th March 2013 on BBC Radio 4 at 11pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 29th January 2015 on BBC Radio 4 at 6:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 2 Episode 1: Tuesday at 11pm on Radio 4 Extra