- Panel Show
- 2022 - 2023
- BBC Radio 4
- 11 (1 pilot + 1 series)
- Kiri Pritchard-McLean
- Kiri Pritchard-McLean, Ben Rowse, Edward Easton, Laura Claxton and Charlie George
- Ben Worsfield, Simon Nicholls and Tashi Radha
It's all about little-known facts and deep dives into the science, happy accidents and pioneering historical characters of medicine. Kiri will challenge a panel of medical experts and comedians to each make a case for what they think is 'the best medicine', and each guest will champion an invention, a technique, a pill, potion or person. Whether it's world-changing science, an obscure invention or an unsung hero, it's always something worth celebrating.
Did you know there's a pill made out of cameras you can swallow to check for cancer? Or that you can 3D print artificial ovaries, blood vessels, even pancreases? Or that the first ever successful tooth transplant was on the head of a cockerel?
- Theme tune composed by Andrew Jones.
- First broadcast
- Thursday 7th July 2022 at 11pm on BBC Radio 4
- Next repeats
- Most recent repeats
- Rudolf Steiner House (London) - Pilot
- Wonderville (St. James) - Series 1