- Comedy Blaps
- Georgia Pritchett, Jess Thom and Matthew Pountney
- Jess Thom, Jo Martin, Claudia Jessie, Blake Harrison and Sophie Duker
- Christine Robertson, Jess Thom and Matthew Pountney
- Jon Rolph
- Jon Rolph, Matthew Pountney, Jess Thom, Martyn Jolly and Samantha Frith
Biscuitland is the extraordinary everyday world that Jess creates and shares with everyone around her. Jess's Tourettes Syndrome and her surreal tics transform and inform her experience of life, work, friendship, and family. Unexpected hedgehogs, surprising geraniums, and an abundance of biscuits are all part of Jess's life as she encounters the constant challenges of a world that routinely excludes disabled people.
Biscuitland is rude, unexpected, challenging, and authentic, a day in the life of someone whose unusual neurology has ideas of its own - funny, surprising, and unfiltered in every way.
Jess's Tourette's means her life is full of biscuits, cats and Alan Hansen. In the pilot, worlds collide at home and work as a visit from a social worker threatens to ruin her day.
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Monday 21st November 2022 on Comedy Blaps
- Episode length
- 19 minutes