My mom says I should focus on clean comedy for my career. F*ck that. Please join me, a Time Out New York Comic to Watch 2019 (stop it, I'm blushing) as I skewer my traumatic Southern Baptist childhood and equally painful gay NYC adulthood. It's my debut hour at the Fringe, it'll be equal parts adorable and hot, and will delight my mother in title only.
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe dispatches
- Chortle: If you got on Dragons' Den, what would you pitch?
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Chortle: If your house was on fire, what would you leave behind?
- Chortle: If you had to sex with an animal, which one & why?
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Zach Zimmerman: Clean Comedy
- The Skinny: Edinburgh Fringe 2019: Comedy writers' picks
- The List: Zach Zimmerman interview
- The List: Comedy picks at the 2019 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.