Failed 80s diva and Dorking's most successful pub singer Yasmine Day boldly attempts to revive her flagging career with a last ditch concert extravaganza. Expect unique renditions of 80s power ballads, world-famous originals you've never heard of and (definitely true) celebrity anecdotes. Debut character comedy from Jay Bennett. Finalist: London Cabaret Awards; nominated: Best Comedy Event (Buxton Fringe). As seen on BBC 3.
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Entertainment Focus: Theatre and comedy picks to kick off your 2019 Fringe
- Moody Comedy: Jay Bennett: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: An Audience with Yasmine Day
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019Tweets by YasmineDay80
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.