Before Voldemort was He Who Must Not Be Named, he was just Tom Riddle, another moody teen that couldn't talk to girls. Join Tom and his Hogwarts classmates on a hilarious musical adventure packed with magic, hormones and more than a few murders. From two co-creators of Thrones! The Musical, the hit 2018 show returns to Edinburgh. It's a Harry Potter musical parody that is sure to leave you spellbound! 'Excellent show' ***** (FringeReview.co.uk). 'West End quality' ***** (NationalStudent.com).
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- Chortle: Which is the sexiest TV puppet?
- Chortle: If you had to sex with an animal, which one & why?
- Moody Comedy: Chris Grace: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- ThreeWeeks: Chris Grace interview
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.