Music / improv performed on the following days in August 2019...
Before Voldemort was He Who Must Not Be Named, he was just Tom Riddle, another moody teen that couldn't talk to girls. Join Tom and his Hogwarts classmates on a hilarious musical adventure packed with magic, hormones and more than a few murders. From two co-creators of Thrones! The Musical, the hit 2018 show returns to Edinburgh. It's a Harry Potter musical parody that is sure to leave you spellbound! 'Excellent show' ***** (FringeReview.co.uk). 'West End quality' ***** (NationalStudent.com).
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- Chortle: Which is the sexiest TV puppet?
- Chortle: If you had to sex with an animal, which one & why?
- Moody Comedy: Chris Grace: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- ThreeWeeks: Chris Grace interview
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.